- 2009-2012: University of Freiburg, Germany
B.Sc. in Psychology
- 2013: Psychophysiology Lab, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine & VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- 2011-2012: Department of General Psychology (“Cognition, Emotion, Communication”), Institute of Psychology, University of Freiburg
- 2010: Research group “Experimental Neuropsychology” in the Functional Brain Imaging Lab (FBI), Department of Neurology, University Medical Center Freiburg
- Spatial referencing, spatial perspective taking
- Assessment of the efficacy of a breathing training and sleep hygiene treatment for veterans with PTSD hyperarousal symptoms; ambulatory monitoring
Within the NCP program I especially like the involvement in ongoing research projects, the hands-on experience with neuro-cognitive methods, and having the opportunity to study in a small group of students from Germany and from abroad.